Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It's difficult...

I never thought I would end up saying this (and my friends would agree), but has anybody given a thought how difficult it is to go to a class at 8.30 in the morning?

I mean, when the external temperature is -3 (Celsius, not Fahrenheit), do the people who prepare the schedules know how impossible it is to just get out of the (warm) bed, let alone walk to school? Is this torture or what?



On a totally separate note, I was saved today. We had to present different parts of a (mini) project, and after looking at the presentation, I came to know that I had totally misunderstood (and mis-programmed) one of the parts. I am now thanking the God that I got a different topic to present.

And, being last to present is a big help. The only thing left for me to do was point out the difference (only 1) in the values used in algorithm, and show the graphs. As I said, “Everything else is same as told before” :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello .. it was -10 C in the morning 2 weeks back here and me n my roomie had to get ready at 730 which means i had to get up at 545 .. it was torture .. more because we go to bed at 12!!

Amey said...

I know. Either I walk to college too early in too much cold, or in the afternoon in too much heat.

I know about -10 temperatures, the bus is heated to -5 C and you feel comfortanbly warm in there. Oh, the good old days. :)