Saturday, January 28, 2006

Panic sets in

One homework due on Monday. Have to read some 30 odd pages for the class too. Yet to start anything for homework.

One exam on Wednesday. Need to read some 60 odd pages on pathology. Good point: it is multiple choice, single answer (unless it is all of the above). Bad point: Pathology, do I need to add anything more? (And that I am very BAD in remembering stuff like that).

So much to do, so little time… I guess I can’t afford a time-turner on the galleons I get as part time assistant (even if I can find somebody to buy it from).

In lieu of that, does anybody know the current rates of Auto Answer Quills or Remembralls or Detachable Cribbing Cuffs? Does anybody know for how many knuts I can get powdered dragon claw? A pint of Brain Elexir? Anything????

No comments: