Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Gone with the Wind, A Few Good Men, Fatal Attraction...

Some of the movies (well, clips from movies) we saw in Psychology class.

Now you would be wondering what me, a Biomed Eng student (note the lack of g, US eshtyle), is doing in Psychology class (some of you might want to add “for crying out loud” to the query). To make a short story shorter, it was a part of Neurobiology class I am taking this semester.

Imagine being stuck in a class full of med students for about 6 hours per day, 5 days a week… shudder!!! (though I haven’t attended the class that much). Anyway, last Friday, I was thinking that I would become a sociopath if I hear “psychological disorders” word one more time, when the professor starts showing clips from Hollywood movies, to show character traits of characters with specific personality disorders.

Won’t go in much detail, but it was truly a lecture (at least) I will “remember for rest of my life” (at Duke anyway).



Oh yes, classes have started. Spring ’06 is here. Break is over. Sigh!!!!

No comments: