Friday, October 07, 2005

Start of the Fall Break

Sitting in front of my (ok, the one I borrowed) laptop, looking at papers and articles. The deadline of submission for the project proposal is 5 p.m. And it's seven PM already (Fall Break starts at 7).

The day started quite well.

Location: BME 201 (Electrobiology) Lab Quiz
Cast: Our lab group consisting of 6 people

The graduate students take "Group" quizzes. So we can freely discuss the problems (with kind consent of out professor), as long as we value the honour code (i.e. not look into our notes). Today, we had one problem in the lab quiz (the actual data is different for different people). After discussing for 15 solid minutes, we come up with the (wrong) formula. 3 people out of 6 somehow mess up the calculations, and get the right answers. And guess what...
I am one of those to get the wrong answer. Looks like my "famous" luck started the fall break a bit early.


The fall break has just started... Four days of relaxing, fun and enjoyment.

Tasks for Fall Break
1. Complete project proposal
2. Send replies to all e-mails I got in last week (last count was 10)
3. Call up home
4. Call people in US
5. Study
6. Cook for myself
7. Anything I have forgotten to put here

So looks like I have a period of great fun on my hands...

No comments: