Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Short Breather

Finished Fall Break last tuesday.

Schedule of this week:
Monday: Start a new job
Tuesday: Electrobio Test
Wednesday: Stat H/W
Thursday: Imaging H/W

Start studying for these: Last Friday.
Finished homework: 12.30 am today.

These were three of the most packed days of my life till now (yes, even including porsche)... Didn't call home, anybody.

Half way through this marathon, you get so stressed out that you are ready to walk in Kroger in your night suit, just to avoid the hassle of changing clothes when going out.

So finally, exams and homeworks are done, I have some breathing time to access the damage to my brain and get up-to-date on my blogs and communications. And I am already half way through the next Stats homework (due next tuesday), and wondering what is the latest time for which I can dare to keep the start of study for Imaging exam...

No wonder these professors using automatic transmission forget that we have something called 1st and 2nd gear, and even any self-respecting vehicle will stop running if you put it in 4th gear from neutral.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

howz ur new job?? wats it?? teaching or something else?? how did ur tests go?

Anonymous said...

Yo all! Prof Henriquez did not actually post my haiku up since I emailed it to him the night before. This is my contribution to BME 201L poetry:

Fick's Law of diffusion

Unbalanced Region
Particle Tsunami sweeps
Peace swiftly restores...

I hope this enlightens you and adds to your artistic life ;)

(took me 1.5 hours of torture to find short, sweet adjectives to use, but for 6 dumb marks on our Midterm, it was worth it! Quite fun too! First time I compose one.)

Amey advised me to start my own blog, a thought I will consider.... Until then, Take care.

Chris