Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Days to go before I sleep

Or at least, I rest without anything due next day.

Just finished two exams, one on Monday, the other half an hour ago. Hope I haven’t changed the neural anatomy or human physiology so much to make human life on earth impossible (or create a parallel universe like Vishvamitra did).

But the week is not over yet. Got a project to submit on Friday, two papers to read by tomorrow. And to top it all, a 10 min presentation on next Monday on a topic which I have yet to decide.

Oh yes, have to read some papers by next Tuesday.

So, back to work now. Or before that, a good rest for next 4 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That piece on Viswamitra was very interesting. Things like Parallel Universe, UFO's abound in ancient Indian books and I for one am facinated by them. Any other links on the same topic..but after your exams will be welcome ;)
Best of luck!!!